Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I been sooo busy!

I have not been on since the day I have started this! I'm so bad! I know that my blog is for embroidery and crafts but I just haven't had the time to do anything that I want to do!

Things have been hectic for me as it's been solid wedding plans for my daughter Jessica. Her and her fiance Patrick are getting married on September 18th.

Things are going well though! We have the reception hall, the caterer and Friday we meet with a DJ and photographer.

FINALLY, Jessica got all the brides maids together and found dresses that they all liked! Now I have a color to get started with! Her first decision was periwinkle, then went to a purple, then a blue. It was driving me crazy! We finally ended up with fuchsia! So now I can get started on favors, decorations, and all that good stuff!

We all know that the bride is the only one to wear white in the wedding, but Jessica just loved these dresses on the girls and as she said this is "HER" wedding! They all looked great in them no matter what size they wore! Here is a not so good pic that I took but this is finally what they came up with.




This is Linda (my daughter in law) and Missy (Jessica's friend) in the dresses.

I don't know how this would actually look good but I thought Star Lilly's for the flowers! With solid fuchsia ribbons. Then I think too much fuchsia! Well have to think on that one. But they are so pretty!

Well at least I have finally added something! I will add more pics of all the wedding decor as I go.
That's crafty isn't it! LOL! I work better under pressure though, always have, probably always will!

Good night to all,

Lulu

No comments: